Game Brainstorm

 My Game Ideas


1. Maze/ Labyrinth Game: I started off my brainstorm for game ideas by researching online and watching a few tutorials on youtube, I tried to find the most simple 3D games for beginners, I came across a tutorial for a 3D maze game and I thought it would be simple enough to do. 

Here is the link to the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLa8nPphL2gf1luu9Ux5aWj-8C11F8aLVf&v=mHFNiS6lsss&feature=emb_logo&ab_channel=DennisG.Jerz

I'm interested in making this game as the concept of the game is simple but has a nostalgic feeling, I picked this tutorial as it walks you through every step and is full of information.

This is another version of a maze game but much simpler to make:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVXGgPCxvpY&ab_channel=Gamerbot4000




2. Endless Runner Game: The second game I'm interested in making is an endless runner game similar to subway surfers or temple run because they offer fast-paced action and are addicting to play.

Here is the link to the tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jdL5538bEo&list=PLLH3mUGkfFCXps_IYvtPcE9vcvqmGMpRK&ab_channel=N3KEN




3. Super Mario Game: The super Mario game it a good one to imitate as it's very successful and a really simple and reusable concept. 

Link to video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-1-XxO-Fyo&list=PLZ1b66Z1KFKgm4QrzZ11jfaeHVaWHSHW7&index=1&ab_channel=JimmyVegas




4. First-Person Shooter: My last idea is to make a first-person shooter game, they're fast-paced, competitive and appeal to a wide audience. I like this idea as I play FPS games most often and I'd be interested in seeing the process of making one myself.

Here is the link to a tutorial I found:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtlAqRyZrUw&ab_channel=Zenva






Comments

  1. Hello, Karolina!
    You have some really nice game ideas! When I was around my 13 years old I used to play a lot the games Subway Surfers and Temple Run, I used to love them! If you decide on doing the Endless Runner type of game you can count on me because I know I will love it hahaha
    Lívia Alencar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karolina!!
    Great game ideas! I have never played any of these games expect for Mario which is one of my favourite games and always has been. The other look really fun and I'm sure you'd make a great game based off these. I wish you luck in your game making experience and I hope I get to play it when its done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karolina,
    You have some great game ideas, I used to love playing super mario and especially temple run, along with subway surfer, loved those games. They all seem like they are reachable goals, givin the time frame we have, the blog was written very well, easy to read and informative, keep up the great work, hope the game development goes well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karolina, All your ideas are great and I could see myself playing them all ! However the two that stood out to me the most was the first one about the maze I feel that the player would spend ages on this game as the player can't find the way out and will become frustrated but will still play to try and win. The second idea was the supermario as who hasn't played it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karolina,

    I see you went through a good few ideas and it's nice to see someone broaden their horizon's. The idea that stuck out to me the most was the maze runner game because I have't seen many games based on this so it would be nice to see this type of game in action. Good luck on the idea that you'll choose for the project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karolina,
    all your Ideas are great and doable, your second is the Idea I went with because I thought we learned most of the things required to make it is things we have learned. your last Idea sounds even more interesting and something I would play. Goodluck.
    -Abdi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Game Design Document