Doing The Annotated Bibliography

 


This week I worked on my first few annotated bibliographies, the process took me longer than I expected and it was quite difficult to find the right academic papers and journals on my specific topic. After some research I found some suitable papers. I mostly focused on reading the abstract, introduction and conclusion which gave me a good understanding on what the papers covered and then I added my own annotations and created a summary of each paper. While doing the annotations was quite easy, it took me long to complete as there is not much relevant broad information. I also created my RefWorks account so I could easily find the journals and papers I worked on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Game Design Document

Game Brainstorm