Tutorial 01


 This week I started working on the unity tutorials again, I chose to work on the 2D project as I found it to be the most fitting option for me. After I downloaded a new version of unity I imported the new assets needed to start the project. 

In the first tutorial, I learned how sprites work and how you can turn a sprite into a game object easily. Once I had my sprite ready I set the coordinates and created a new script and added some code to it. At the end of the tutorial, I was left with my character being able to go left and right across the screen.

In the next tutorial, I worked on making my character being able to go across the screen horizontally and vertically using the keyboard, I also learned how to change the speed of my character in the game.

In the last tutorial, I learned how to create a grid and a tilemap. I then learned how to create a tile palette and a tileset, at the end I painted my tilemap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Game Design Document

Game Brainstorm