Time Strategies

Time Management


I think time management is important as it helps reduce stress as you feel you have more control of your time, This semester I will aim to try and work ahead and not leave any work till the last minute.

The two articles I found interesting from the list were:
• Were the articles useful?

I found the articles useful as they helped me understand why we tend to procrastinate and how I can properly manage my time.

• Did you learn anything new that you can try this semester?

I learned that it is important to create the right environment for work to make sure that you're not surrounded by things that could distract you.

• what do you think your biggest time challenges will be?

I think my biggest challenges this semester will be trying to motivate myself to try and do work in a home environment, I find it much easier to concentrate on work on campus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Game Design Document

Game Brainstorm