Unity Tutorial 1

 


During these Unity tutorials I have learned how to make a 3D game and how to use Unity3D, and I have also learned the basics of game design.

           It was fun to watch the game progress in terms of quality by programming, although it was certainly difficult as I found myself re-doing it multiple times due to small errors which were hard to identify.

           I particularly enjoyed the selection of vehicles and obstacles I could choose from which made the tutorials more interesting to follow.

           Before starting the tutorials I expected Unity to be much harder than and complicated than it actually was, the tutorials were very informative and easy to follow  look forward to continuing the process and developing more skills around game design and user interface. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Game Design Document

Game Brainstorm