Tutorial 2

 


In this week's tutorials I worked on decorating the world I created last week, I learned how to use sprites to decorate the world. I then learned how to change the order of the game objects so my character doesn't go through them and collides with them during gamelay. I then moved on to creating a prefab so I can create game objects with the exact same settings. At the end of this tutorial, I learned how to decorate my world with lots of items such as trees and houses.

In the next tutorial, I learned all about the physics system in unity and how to use the character controller script to make sure my character can collide with the items in the world and doesn't just go through objects. I added a rigidbody and also disabled gravity for my character. I then added a collider to my game objects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Game Design Document

Game Brainstorm