Tutorial 5

 


This week I added a Cinemachine package to my Unity project, a cinemachine allows you to create complex 3d camera setups in your game, allowing multiple cameras to have cuts and movement. I set up the cinemachine to follow my character. Now when Ruby walks around the map we can see the camera following her around. Once I did that I also added bounds to the camera so it won't show anything outside of the map. 

In the second tutorial, I learned how to add particles to my game to add effects such as smoke for the broken robot. I used sprites as images to put on the particles. I made sure to pick a random sprite for each particle and I also learned how I can make particles fade away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Game Design Document

Game Brainstorm