My Thoughts On The Growth Mindset

Growth Mindset vs Fixed Mindset


  • have you heard of Carol Dweck and/or the growth mindset before? how did you learn about it?

I have never heard of Carol Dweck but I have heard of the growth mindset in articles I read previously.

   how do you see yourself on the spectrum of growth-fixed mindset in your schoolwork?

I believe I have a growth mindset as I believe my talents and knowledge can be developed through hard work and effort.

  • do you think you’ll be interested in learning more about the growth mindset this semester?

I am interested in learning more about the growth mindset and will try to implement it into this semester as much as I can.

 do you have any personal learning goals for this semester?

I would like to be more focused on college work this semester and work on improving in many of the modules.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Game Design Document

Game Brainstorm