Review Week: Comments and Feedback

 


Feedback in:

From the comments I have received in my blog so far, I have gotten some positive feedback and good advice from the students which I find to be very helpful. I try to review the comments on my blog and see what advice from the blog comments I can implement in my work.

The comments I find the most useful are the ones that give me good new ideas of what I can add to my existing game or how I can improve it all together, I'm very grateful for all the feedback I have gotten over this semester and It definitely is very helpful and encourages me to try and do better when building my game.

The comments are also useful if you are interested in learning more about your classmates and it has made me realize that I have many things in common with some of my classmates. So far I enjoy the comments section of the module as its a different way of working with your classmates and not the same as group work.

Feedback out:

Looking back at all the comments I have left on other blogs I think I left some good but genuine advice for people. I think it was a good way to look at what others are working on and what their project ideas are, I got to see a large variety of game ideas and was very impressed with a lot of them. It was a good source of inspiration and learning. 

I used the feedback strategies we learned about in this module and I found that over the course of the semester I have gotten way better at leaving comments, at first I found leaving comments on other people blogs quite daunting and I didn't know how to proceed but as the weeks went on I became more comfortable with it and also challenged myself by thinking of new ideas of how other can improve their game.

Also reading other people's writing was very helpful when trying to figure out how I should go about writing my blog, I don't think I'm great at writing my blog yet but I think I'm learning and have gotten better since 1st year.

Blog Comments:

From writing comments on other people's blogs and also receiving some comments I do feel that I have connected with some and got to learn a lot more about people in my course, in the first year, I didn't know most people in my course and I didn't really have a good way of getting to know them and would also forget some names as I had so many classmates, but now I'm way more familiar with most people in the course.

Looking Forward:

Looking forward I would like to improve my writing further and make my blog more interesting for anyone who is interested in reading it. Hopefully, I can keep up with all the blog posts until the end of this semester.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction

Game Design Document

Game Brainstorm